View attachment 753771View attachment 753772View attachment 753773View attachment 753774
let me know if what the stone signs and symbols tell about? The stone is almost of more than 1 ton, the other one might be 500 kilos. Please help me
Tabu it iss a stone map send some other sign
just break those stones. see if there is something inside. or drill up to 60 feet on the ground covered by the stone. and see if there is something underneath.
dont use metal detectors. it will only lead to failures.
renantagum30,
You're absolutely right. The presence of metals, precious or junk, if any inside the boulder may trigger a "Eureka!" scream from a metal detector but if no sound is elicited even after repeated scans, then it doesn't mean there's nothing valuable within. Think precious STONES (hope springs eternal in the human breast...). Break up the boulder! Burn some unwanted adipose deposits in your love handles! Forgot to bring the stone-breaker? Hehe. Then sit or squat on it. Ruminate and take a leisurely sip from a bottle of Tanduay Rum if by chance you've brought along one.
tabu

Yes, I would like to treasure hunt in the philippines. Metal detector coming soon. I am in the Cebu City area, north near Bogo..
GeoBible--- I do something I doubt any man can do and that is I can locate most all treasures if I know thw general area to look BUT ! Not Oak Island because it has been to disturbed. I found one or more than on Chest burried outside an o;ld mine I have no idea what could be in the old chest ? There is old antique locks on them I see more than one next to each other and I will never get into the Phillipines so I wish someone could go get it. Could be tools or Gold and I am not sure what kind of a mine in is sitting in front of ? How do I send pictures to you of where it is ? I can show you pretty much exact spot to look ... Can you email me from this site ? Can I upload pictures ? I do not visit this site often.....here in the southern philippines, gold mining, gold processing and of course treasure hunting. Does anyone have infor on where to purchase bristar non-explosive agent here locally. We are opening a bunker this week and this would make it a heck of alot easier....ha ha
Tabu it iss a stone map send some other sign
