maine_Jim
Bronze Member
And they were all 2003, 2006 and 2009 Ps and Ds.
I used to think a find like this was a good thing...they are in nice shape but the top pop coins have been cherried and these probably wouldn't grade out past pcgs 67. Not worth much but sure seems a shame to toss them in the sorter...
I guess I'll upgrade my collection and toss the rest back. Anyone interested in a roll PM me and I'm sure we can make a deal.
Maine_Jim
I used to think a find like this was a good thing...they are in nice shape but the top pop coins have been cherried and these probably wouldn't grade out past pcgs 67. Not worth much but sure seems a shame to toss them in the sorter...
I guess I'll upgrade my collection and toss the rest back. Anyone interested in a roll PM me and I'm sure we can make a deal.Maine_Jim
Upvote
0







