What's new

Picked up 3 rolls of halves - over the counter - nice find !

Argentium

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2008
Messages
9,079
Reaction score
5,580
Golden Thread
0
Location
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings heavy metal fanatics ! As some of you may remember , I am taking a hiatus from
serious CRH-ing for the summer , I was at a bank cashing a couple of checks this afternoon ,
and decided on a whim to ask the teller if she had any halves , I get three rolls (handwrapped)
First two were garbage - roll three displayed a white rim , 1963-D Frankie ! I'll likely return to
small volume hunting in September (couple of boxes a week) . Argentium.
 
Upvote 0
WTG! Always good to ask for halves.
cheers!
 
Yeah, its hard to stop! Congrats Argentium! Those Ben's are always "purty."

apush :read2:
 
I would love to search 30 bucks to find a ben. :icon_thumright:
 
Several folks have mentioned they expect better silver finds in the fall (August - September - October). Why is this?
 
Half hound , I don't expect that finds will be significantly better or worse in the fall than they
are now -my hiatus has to do with burnout and the fact that I'm a bit busier in the summer
than in the fall . Argentium.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom