What's new

Picked up 500.00 in handrolls

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
I stopped by the sh@t bank today the one that tried to charge me all the fees . I havent been there for months but have cooled off enough now so I can kill them with kindness ha. I asked the young hottie teller ( the one that likes to serve me ooops wrong site ) if they had any halves and she said yes 500.00 worth . It was like I was on auto-response when I said I will take them all then thought damn 500.00 worth of dumps .

But it turned out ok I scored 3 64s and 12 40%s a nice way to start out the week , thanks for reading and HH everyone , Ed
 

Attachments

  • msb 330 003.webp
    msb 330 003.webp
    152.5 KB · Views: 283
Upvote 0
Any time the tellers tell me an even amount I always think dump.
Nice call. :thumbsup:
 
Lookin like you are on a bit of streak there Ed. Watch out I think this weeks is bringing some treasure your way.

Golden Silver
 
Looks like a few more of those bright white 64s in there too, those ones sure are pretty and looks like you are trying to suck em all up :tongue3: :thumbsup:
 
If there is a hottie teller in my area, I would go to see her at least once a week :-* :-*
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom