What's new

Picked up my half box today......stupid drillz =(

alpha105

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
853
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well got a heck of a nice box.......10 64's 2 1957 bens and 25 40%........love boxes like this......

Problem was one the 1957 bens has a while drilled!?!?!? :cussing: :angry4:

Anyways still an awesome box.....got a bag of pennies to go through yet.....

Been awhile since i posted......last box netted me 1 90% and 2 walkers.
 
Upvote 0
3 coins in the last couple batches were drilled at 6 o'clock or 12 o'clock (depending on if they were showing the obverse or reverse). Sucky thing....
 
Fredness said:
3 coins in the last couple batches were drilled at 6 o'clock or 12 o'clock (depending on if they were showing the obverse or reverse). Sucky thing....

Keeper coins though? they ruined my half =P
 
Im happy with it =) on of my best boxes yet..........

Bag of pennies = 23 new pennies and 12 wheats none older than 1940
 
Drill or not, silver is silver and you made a profit my friend.

Golden Silver
 
Better than my $60.00 skunk today

Darth Walker
 
My very first skunk had a drilled half ('99 I believe) so I put it on a keyring, took a long while and I was able to upgrade that to a '64. HH Mark
DSCN1647.jpg
 
I'd be happy with a Franklin even if it did have a hole in it. I haven't found one yet. All my silver has been JFKs. My wife scored our only Walker, a 44.

I like the '64 ring Mr. Stripe. I meant to show those to my wife when I was perusing ebay as a potential gift for her husband. ;D

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Never thought of that silver......imma see if the whole in mine is wide enough
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom