jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,835 Reaction score 76,275 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 26, 2023 Thread Owner #1 Morning Press (Bloomsburg, PA) 1935
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,983 Reaction score 28,572 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Oct 26, 2023 #2 There is a Red Mill Road in Bloomsburg and many covered bridges in the Columbia county. https://itourcolumbiamontour.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/2018-Covered-Bridge-Map-Web.pdf Don in SoCal
There is a Red Mill Road in Bloomsburg and many covered bridges in the Columbia county. https://itourcolumbiamontour.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/2018-Covered-Bridge-Map-Web.pdf Don in SoCal
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,983 Reaction score 28,572 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Oct 27, 2023 #3 Red Beet Eggs; haven't seen them since travelling through Pennsylvania counting hex signs 50 years ago. Don in SoCal
Red Beet Eggs; haven't seen them since travelling through Pennsylvania counting hex signs 50 years ago. Don in SoCal
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,835 Reaction score 76,275 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 27, 2023 Thread Owner #4 Never Cared for Them ! My Mom used to make them for all Occasions. & Used to Make Vinegar Eggs for Me I Tried to Make some a Few years ago to Relive the Memory. I Soaked them in Straight White Vinegar. My Throat wouldn't let them Pass to My Stomach ! I guess she must have Diluted the Vinegar some
Never Cared for Them ! My Mom used to make them for all Occasions. & Used to Make Vinegar Eggs for Me I Tried to Make some a Few years ago to Relive the Memory. I Soaked them in Straight White Vinegar. My Throat wouldn't let them Pass to My Stomach ! I guess she must have Diluted the Vinegar some