What's new

PICNIC GROVE FINDS 10-10-09

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FINALLY FOUND A SILVER COIN TODAY AFTER TWO WEEKS , A 1945 MERC AND 1907 IH. ALSO MY OTHER FINDS FROM THE LAST TWO WEEKS ARE A STERLING RING , 1903 IH , 1906 AND 1907 V-NICKEL, 1918D AND 1936 BUFFALO'S.
 

Attachments

  • P1030125.webp
    P1030125.webp
    49 KB · Views: 237
  • P1030126.webp
    P1030126.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 234
Way to go man..........Keep hitting it ,there is bound to be another seated waiting for you there.....Congrats
 
Great finds, Mary and I were out there in the same woods (I think) just further south today, to bad we missed you. :icon_pirat:
 
That's the first holed IH I've seen. . . cool!

And nice silver too ;D
 
Great bunch of old coins Mike! :thumbsup: Darn good hunting considering the weather lately... :icon_thumleft:
 
Congrats on getting that silver...especially after two weeks. :thumbsup:

Cool IH too.
 
Hey, I call it worth the wait, makes them nice nickels even sweeter! Nice digs!
 
Nice finds Mike. A great group fo oldies. Really like those V Nickels
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom