Jeffro
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 6, 2005
- Messages
- 4,101
- Reaction score
- 147
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Eugene, Oregon
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
- #1
Thread Owner
Oh boy, this is gonna take me a couple days to get done- I gotta work at 5 am and I still need to unpack.
Jack and Lisa and their children were some of the nicest people I've met, glad they could join in.... I had as much fun showing them around as I think they did, if that makes any sense, LOL!
Here's a couple pics of some nuggies the kids found,
a bottle of whiskey found (never cracked!),
and a friendly river otter who showed up on my old claim.
I'll be back Monday with more, and a few stories to tell...
Jack and Lisa and their children were some of the nicest people I've met, glad they could join in.... I had as much fun showing them around as I think they did, if that makes any sense, LOL!
Here's a couple pics of some nuggies the kids found,
a bottle of whiskey found (never cracked!),

and a friendly river otter who showed up on my old claim.

I'll be back Monday with more, and a few stories to tell...
. We all went walking Friday and of course it was 1 mile down hill and 4 miles up hill, tee hee. Saturday morning all I hear is "MOM, my legs hurt! Mom my back hurts! Mom where's the asprin!" Of course you are only hearing one side of the story
. Memories are what it is all about, & we have a boat-load full of them. Thanks Jeff for letting us tag along.
but we had fun-


?






