What's new

Pill Box Cover??

against the wind

Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
24,896
Reaction score
24,983
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was dug over the weekend
 

Attachments

  • 20180410_183609.webp
    20180410_183609.webp
    2.9 MB · Views: 113
Or snuff box cover
 
Upvote 0
Wow Against the Wind, I have one exactly like that! Found it at a very remote cabin site in the mountains a couple years ago. Hope someone can give a positive ID and age. Thanks for postingIMG_20180410_195036575.webp
 
Upvote 0
Did you check it for a mark? I could be sterling. I found a snuff box cover with two marks. never could find the bottom.sterling3.webp
 
Upvote 0
Just another guess. Maybe a women's compact cover. Good luck. I'm sure someone will I.D.:thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
INK WELL MAYBE
 
Upvote 0
none of mine look that cool good find
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom