Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Feb 13, 2010 #1 Not sure about this one. Any ideas. I will not stick to a magnet. Thanks. Attachments IMG_2298.webp 48.3 KB · Views: 188 IMG_2299.webp 30.5 KB · Views: 185 IMG_2300.webp 27.4 KB · Views: 193
Breezie Gold Member Joined Oct 3, 2009 Messages 6,278 Reaction score 2,120 Golden Thread 1 Location North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 13, 2010 #2 G, it could be a pin judging by the post-like area on the back. It looks like it is made out of Marcasite, which was really popular during Victorian times. Breezie Upvote 0
G, it could be a pin judging by the post-like area on the back. It looks like it is made out of Marcasite, which was really popular during Victorian times. Breezie
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Feb 14, 2010 Thread Owner #3 I agree with you Breezie. I just wanted to make sureit wasn't a watch winding tool or something I couldn't recognize. Pin makes the most sence. Upvote 0
I agree with you Breezie. I just wanted to make sureit wasn't a watch winding tool or something I couldn't recognize. Pin makes the most sence.