cajundetector Bronze Member Joined Mar 4, 2023 Messages 1,028 Reaction score 2,053 Golden Thread 0 Nov 6, 2023 #1 Dug yesterday Pretty sure it’s just junk. Thought I would post anyway out of curiosity. Thanks for viewing! Attachments IMG_0611.webp 3.9 MB · Views: 145
Dug yesterday Pretty sure it’s just junk. Thought I would post anyway out of curiosity. Thanks for viewing!
cajundetector Bronze Member Joined Mar 4, 2023 Messages 1,028 Reaction score 2,053 Golden Thread 0 Nov 6, 2023 Thread Owner #2 Attachments IMG_0613.webp 3.7 MB · Views: 70 Upvote 1
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 7, 2023 #3 Seal for a barrel bung? Upvote 1
cajundetector Bronze Member Joined Mar 4, 2023 Messages 1,028 Reaction score 2,053 Golden Thread 0 Nov 7, 2023 Thread Owner #4 Tony in SC said: Seal for a barrel bung? Click to expand... looked at images online. If that’s not it you’re very close, closest I can find. As always, I appreciate you taking the time to respond Tony!! Upvote 1
Tony in SC said: Seal for a barrel bung? Click to expand... looked at images online. If that’s not it you’re very close, closest I can find. As always, I appreciate you taking the time to respond Tony!!