jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,946 Reaction score 76,414 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 2, 2020 Thread Owner #1
Kray Gelder Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2017 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 12,562 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgetown, SC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 2, 2020 #2 Metal detectors changed all that. Plenty of stuff has come out of the ground since then, although I haven't heard of any pirate hoards. They're still out there.
Metal detectors changed all that. Plenty of stuff has come out of the ground since then, although I haven't heard of any pirate hoards. They're still out there.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,946 Reaction score 76,414 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 2, 2020 Thread Owner #3 Yea I thought the same thing. Had to be much More by Now