What's new

pistol or fishing reel

jefg231

Full Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2011
Messages
134
Reaction score
181
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
dug today, ???
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0561pppedit.webp
    IMG_0561pppedit.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 526
  • IMG_0565ppp2edit.webp
    IMG_0565ppp2edit.webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 530
The bottom photo almost looks like an animal lying on his back, with his tongue sticking out, and his right arm in the air.
Or not.
I like to read into things.
I've also been known to smell colors.
Carl
 
Upvote 0
CurbdiggerCarl57 said:
The bottom photo almost looks like an animal lying on his back, with his tongue sticking out, and his right arm in the air.
Or not.
I like to read into things.
I've also been known to smell colors.
Carl

No, it's ok; I see it too!
 
Upvote 0
RelicHunter97 said:
CurbdiggerCarl57 said:
The bottom photo almost looks like an animal lying on his back, with his tongue sticking out, and his right arm in the air.
Or not.
I like to read into things.
I've also been known to smell colors.
Carl

No, it's ok; I see it too!

Ahh, but what does it smell like? ;D
Kinda looks like a donkey, or a horse.
Man, was it a long fruitless day of detecting. (For me, anyway)
Take a hammer to that puppy, and keep us posted.
Carl
 
Upvote 0
CurbdiggerCarl57 said:
Ahh, but what does it smell like? ;D
Kinda looks like a donkey, or a horse.
Man, was it a long fruitless day of detecting.
Take a hammer to that puppy, and keep us posted.
Carl

Hmm... to me it looks like a moose on its back, with one regular leg in the air, one deformed leg kinda just there, with a leaf in its mouth. But that's just my opinion
 
Upvote 0
will not hammer....that MIGHT be animal cruelty. Here is another pic, perhaps of the ventral surface of said
Moose
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0566.webp
    IMG_0566.webp
    21 KB · Views: 497
Upvote 0
Well whatever it is it's beyond help. Chuck that turkey in the dumpster and get back to hunting.
 
Upvote 0
Yup its a UFO I have a few of them.. :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Well, the first pics you showed did slightly resemble some sort of pistol. But, the newer pic changed my mind. I'm afraid this may not be identifiable. :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
I tawt I saw a flintlock hammer in one of those pics......NGE
 
Upvote 0
After a few nights sleeping on it, I was sore....kidding. I realized a couple of things:
some of you clowns dont know your vertabrate anatomy
it's a handheld skeet thrower!
 

Attachments

  • images.webp
    images.webp
    786 bytes · Views: 189
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom