What's new

Pittsburg PA , He ran out of room to hide money. did he have a yard ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,835
Reaction score
76,274
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Daily Ardmoreite. (Ardmore, Okla.), 17 Aug. 1909.

000aaa.webp
000bbb.webp

https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/...=&proxValue=&dateFilterType=yearRange&page=65
 
That right thar is good tip! If I lived there, I'd be researching the old phone books, police records, and county tax rolls to find the home address. I'd be digging every signal in the yard, and if the house still stood, crawling under it and through the attic, etc.
 
Yes, I'd be all over that one if I were closer!
There sure was a lot of money in herbs back then, so I wonder if the same holds true today. Perhaps I am in the wrong business.
 
Yes, I'd be all over that one if I were closer!
There sure was a lot of money in herbs back then, so I wonder if the same holds true today. Perhaps I am in the wrong business.

You just need to find the popular "herb", LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom