What's new

Places to metal detect close to Frisco Texas?

Jimmerpro

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Frisco, TX
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi. I recently moved to Frisco from Chicago. I'm ready to start up metal detecting after a long break.
Could someone please give me some locations I can check out that are not too far from Frisco Texas?
Thanks!
Jim
 
I'm not a grizzled expert yet, but get on google maps and start looking for all the parks first. I know Frisco has an old downtown or main street section. I'd look for old homes in that area and see if you can get permission to hunt. Other than that you can hit beaches at area lakes. You've got to work harder in Texas to find parks/homes that are as old as what you had available in Chicago. There are places old enough to get silver coins and of course you can find gold/silver jewelry in any park. Good luck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom