What's new

Please help me identify this painting and perhaps a valuation? Thank you! :)

skylight102

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 1, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,

I don't know a great deal about this painting which is why I really need your help!
The painting is oil on board,
2ft wide by 1.6ft height.
By: Man Ray.
Please have a look at the photo's below and if you could provide any information or valuation, that would be great.
Painting.webpSignature.webp
Thank you.
 
By: Man Ray.

Hi'ya skylight,

Welcome to TNet. If you're thinking of the modernist, formerly known as Emmanuel Radnitzky, I highly doubt it. The signature looks closer to "Mary Kay" to me.

manray.webp​
 
Hi'ya skylight,

Welcome to TNet. If you're thinking of the modernist, formerly known as Emmanuel Radnitzky, I highly doubt it. The signature looks closer to "Mary Kay" to me.


Thank you, and thanks for your help. I am referring to Emmanuel Radnitzky. Some of his earlier work is similar to this (or so I am told), if anybody else has any ideas that would be a great help! :)
 
I can definitely see there's a big difference, very much doubt it's man ray after seeing that, thanks :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom