jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,912 Reaction score 76,367 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 18, 2007 Thread Owner #1 Old Clipping , From oct. 26, 1867 & Not complete. But Intresting Attachments z.webp 76.4 KB · Views: 569
lufin Jr. Member Joined Jan 29, 2007 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location SouthCentral Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher C/Z-6 Feb 23, 2007 #2 WOW ! 1867 I'll bet that's gone now.
ken135 Full Member Joined Sep 24, 2017 Messages 242 Reaction score 376 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used F75LTD, G2+, Tesoro Bandido 2 micro-max, Deep Tech GG & X Primary Interest: Other Sep 3, 2021 #3 Wanted to read the above article so I searched "digging in cellar" hoping to find it. I did ... and a lot more similar articles. Seems I should start digging in cellars instead of metal detecting to found interesting stuff. Above article: Some of the other ones I found. Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
Wanted to read the above article so I searched "digging in cellar" hoping to find it. I did ... and a lot more similar articles. Seems I should start digging in cellars instead of metal detecting to found interesting stuff. Above article: Some of the other ones I found.