alan p
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 15, 2015
- Messages
- 55
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- norfolk England
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner














Hi all some more photos of my little stone showing the proper colour which is very dark and after looking very close colour is like a greenish /black matt and after checking up on loose sand and sand concretions I find the grains in my stone are very very different and are only green yellow and orange and some are splintered and fractured also stone is covered in metal lots of it among black material, no rust and good click to magnet, all is revealed when you look closer through lit up microscope, original pics of stone look very yellow as it was taken in bright sunlight which made the stone reflect brightly, the crystal grains have depth to them and I believe would sparkle if stone was sliced, don't look like any sand grains I've seen not that I know what the stone is,grains surrounded by black material that is full of metal, metal also looks to be interlocked with the grains, will get it checked