What's new

Possible Finger bone/phalange

TheTh3rd

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Messages
349
Reaction score
137
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
b10501dd78a48e65720d3f46db465c3e.jpg


1da68f2a7c33816025a757388a3a3287.jpg
 
Doesn't look like bone. Possibly a tube-worm tube.
 
Quite odd...is it hollow straight through?
 
Its not hollow all the way through

895bec634d0a65889716ab8ec6b14eef.jpg

eb9101347ceb6fb3d6baa7672175d76e.jpg
 
Last edited:
Found this as well
60bda9c28f783ddeca93486bb79c71f6.jpg

d5efe4ae56c2ed7ba88d193b10ab3c97.jpg
 
Not finger. Used to find many such hollow/partially hollow weird things like that when I lived on the Eastern Shore, Maryland. And... what do you think that big blurry thing is???
 
If there's Flint in your area it "might" be a Flint nodule as tiling does that a lot. It doesn't look like Flint to me though.
I love your imagination and tenacity though
 
Phalange of what?
I believe the others are correct.
What you have there are stones.
Although any stone can and is a specimen, of one thing or another, it never the less is just that.
A tubular stone possibly made as water deposited minerals when it perculated through the matrix.

Jess B.
 
Its not a tube or borrow. I also found these
f23431a6afb1925521ce13b7f624b983.jpg

c73580039dd66beb63a88e2d052ce1c7.jpg

ebe912201bc41159652fe42699b2ec08.jpg
 
And what do they look like to you?
 
Harry, I think you're "Avin' a laugh" at our expense, a great sense of humour!
 
Well i thought it was obvious, but I know there are 2 blastoids
 
Well i thought it was obvious, but I know there are 2 blastoids

The two tiny rocks? Maybe, maybe they are blastoids, but it's really hard to tell from the pics. All the others are just rocks.
 
The two tiny rocks? Maybe, maybe they are blastoids, but it's really hard to tell from the pics. All the others are just rocks.
I think this is Desotos pinky finger[emoji16] [emoji14]
ac29af2909534574580436f3fe213c90.jpg

3d3fea41d36c75840dbc8b2a8f7faa8e.jpg
 
OK, with the new pics I can see they are crinoid heads. Nice finds, I always find the stems, never the heads.
 
I have ab 20-30 of the little guys. Any idea on the other rock is? Im going with a burrow THIS time or concretion.
**Quietly whispers**
"OOORRR some type of scale/skin"...
but now im pessimistic when it comes to rocks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom