FoundInNC
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2012
- Messages
- 458
- Reaction score
- 638
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- Mebane, North Carolina
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Gold and AT Pro
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
....that has been worked into a different shape. I haven't the slightest clue what it is. I found it at the Revolutionary war battlefield site near my house where 25 militiamen lost their lives in 1781. Other than flat one piece coat buttons, this is the only nonferrous I have dug. It is lead, 47 grams, and has been shaped by hand to a diamond or point. It could be significant. I have heard the "ID" Department of this forum was rockin, so have at it boys!
Notice the base. It is flat.
Also note the 8 sides.
Last edited:








