C CDavison Greenie Joined Apr 12, 2021 Messages 17 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 7, 2021 #1 Found this in the river today.It has an omar on one side but the angles of the grinding I thought was odd!
Found this in the river today.It has an omar on one side but the angles of the grinding I thought was odd!
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,448 Reaction score 72,693 Golden Thread 0 Aug 7, 2021 #2 Natural stone with omarolluk which is also natural. Omarolluk - Wikipedia Upvote 1
C CDavison Greenie Joined Apr 12, 2021 Messages 17 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 7, 2021 Thread Owner #3 Look at the angles on the side, I know it has an omar! Upvote 0
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,448 Reaction score 72,693 Golden Thread 0 Aug 7, 2021 #4 CDavison said: Look at the angles on the side, I know it has an omar! Click to expand... Still looks natural. Upvote 1
CDavison said: Look at the angles on the side, I know it has an omar! Click to expand... Still looks natural.
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 7, 2021 #5 Post it over on the Native American Artifact forum . Upvote 0
GoldieLocks Bronze Member Joined Dec 28, 2019 Messages 1,079 Reaction score 1,122 Golden Thread 0 Location Nevada Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 9, 2021 #6 I do think these are for grinding corn. I doubt they were used only by Natives Upvote 0