What's new

Posted earlier on another thread

civil_war22

Relic Recovery Specialist
Joined
Dec 5, 2008
Messages
3,257
Reaction score
2,815
Golden Thread
1
Location
NW Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE/LTD2, minelab Etrac, whites classic id, spectrum xlt, fisher f7, fisher 1266, king of all Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher 1280-X, minelab equinox, Fisher F75+ Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So after a 3 year medical hiatus I got back to the old camp. Found some nice lead, some nice and white others that were smashed and in the water are the typical grey. I’ve still got some What’s It in there but all in all a pretty good short hunt just to back used to swinging a machine. Thanks for looking and happy hunting. Hope to meet many more fellow Arkansans on here.
 

Attachments

  • AFA4D15A-B96E-4518-8FD3-4269A0D3C579.webp
    AFA4D15A-B96E-4518-8FD3-4269A0D3C579.webp
    565.4 KB · Views: 92
Upvote 4
Glad to see you are out and about again .. that in itself is good medicine.
 
Glad to see you are out and about again .. that in itself is good medicine.
Thank you. Yes it’s been fun. Although I feel like I have a bruised rib from having to bend over with my super short shovel I ended up taking it to the machine shop to have it made taller so I don’t have to do any bending except to get the target out of the hole.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom