jhonnz41
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 4, 2020
- Messages
- 1,058
- Reaction score
- 247
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Philippines
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
The fact that I posted this online seeking for help, leads me vulnerable to exploits...But it was very amazing..I am speechless..It was not a secret anymore so you think I can post this online?
I formated my laptop twice, thinking that I am still unsafe...This proves me right..
Anyway it was fun....Can I post your modified file too? I even Named my file "Resume" still you managed to access it..
Just let me know if I can post your file too..I will leave a textfile on my desktop named Bealefun.
I formated my laptop twice, thinking that I am still unsafe...This proves me right..
Anyway it was fun....Can I post your modified file too? I even Named my file "Resume" still you managed to access it..
Just let me know if I can post your file too..I will leave a textfile on my desktop named Bealefun.








