Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Dec 28, 2010 #1 Is this an old piece of pottery possibly from the early 1800's or a piece city sewer pipe? Attachments 025.webp 34.4 KB · Views: 215 024.webp 39.9 KB · Views: 207 023.webp 23.9 KB · Views: 230 022.webp 45 KB · Views: 209
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,709 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 28, 2010 #2 It looks pretty thick to be pottery. I am leaning towards sewer tile. Upvote 0
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,310 Reaction score 48,569 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 28, 2010 #3 fyrffytr1 said: It looks pretty thick to be pottery. I am leaning towards sewer tile. Click to expand... or drainage pipe Upvote 0
fyrffytr1 said: It looks pretty thick to be pottery. I am leaning towards sewer tile. Click to expand... or drainage pipe
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Dec 28, 2010 Thread Owner #4 I agree, I think its a piece of drainage pipe. Upvote 0
Red James Cash Banned Joined Aug 20, 2009 Messages 13,063 Reaction score 7,901 Golden Thread 0 Location New Hampshire Detector(s) used Garret Master hunter Cx Plus Primary Interest: Other Dec 29, 2010 #5 Yup thats sewer pipe. I grew up in a house built in the mid 1750s.I dug tons of that stuff up when i was a kid lol. Upvote 0
Yup thats sewer pipe. I grew up in a house built in the mid 1750s.I dug tons of that stuff up when i was a kid lol.
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Dec 29, 2010 Thread Owner #6 Green check. Upvote 0