I use one from kellyco. Really nice has a big compartment inside for trash with a hidden pouch for your jewelry. And a zipped pouch outside I use for coins its heavy duty mesh. Been using it for about 6 years no problems.
I suspect it is a matter of how you use it, how often you hunt, the conditions you hunt under, and how hard you are on your equipment.
I wear the Kellyco Mesh bag on my right side with a free trash bag provided by Mine Lab on my left side on a light web waist belt.
I use the front zippered pouch for my car keys and items I have encased in plastic: {zinc penny, nickel, clad dime) which tend to float,to compare these against the target's tone with my Excalibur. I use the large web pouch for low value finds and the hidden small web pouch for valuable finds. I like to carry two 6 0z fishing sinkers in the large pouch to so that it does not flop around when empty.
I really like the way that this mesh bag cuts through water (no noticeable drag).
What I do not like is that I have difficulty closing the hidden pouch (the Velcro strip should be wider and longer) when wearing it on my waist. Further, I would like the hidden pouch to be lower in the larger pousch so that a valuable item does not fall out if you bend over / fall when the Velcro is open.
I would prefer the the Velcro on the larger pouch be on the front of the pouch so that it would overlap when closed for added security.
Both pouches need to be replaced after only a year and a half of hunting.
The zipper on the outer pouch is jammed and one edge it torn loose.
The free trash pouch supplied by Mine Lab has fallen apart and is in tatters.
I really like the light weigh and low drag of the Kellyco Web pouch so I most likely buy a new one
or replace it with a similar on of heavier duty.
I like the light weight the web belt, but am annoyed by it's tendency to twist (not stiff enough).
Don't get me wrong, this is a good pouch and a good buy for the money.
It's just that I would like something that is easier to close and keep closed. The other pouches I have looked at appear to be clumsy in comparison and most likely would have more drag in the water.