What's new

Pouches?

If you go to Home Depot or Lowes, you will find a large varity (?) of carpenter tool belts. They have a large selection of cordura type. You will be able to find one that will fit your needs. Not real expensive.
 
AWP carpenter's belt pouch from Lowe's that I dyed green. Also added a British military buckle (a gift from an English gent).

HPIM1702.webp
 
I use the Garrett camo pouch (came with all my stuff) fits good and holds everything. There are less expensive, more expensive and custom made stuff you can get. All depends on your situation, what you will carry and how light you want to travel I guess. Cheers and happy hunting.

I am getting used to the Garret pouch.... now that I think of it, it is the ONLY camo thing I will wear.
 
[h=2]My New Detecting Pouch[/h]
Found this at the local Home Depot. Multiple pockets, excellent belt, main pocket holds a good sized screwdriver or probe without losing it. A bit under $20.
luvsdux​
 
Not me. Whichever machine I'm decked head to toe, with brand specific garments, pouch, pinpointer, diggin' tools etc. I gotta represent! ;)
I ordered a pouch from Gucci for a meer $500 for spring break too.
Seriously though, I use a 20yr old toolbelt combined with a 30gal trashbag for large junk.
Good luck...
Peace
 
The Garrett Digger's Pouch Camo Bag is perfect except it only goes on one way. The belt is permanently sewn on and the bag cannot slide on it! But it is still my favorite, low cost bag! Today it's $13.29 but a couple of weeks ago it was $10.15!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom