What's new

Predator Tools & W.W. Manufacturing?

freeze12

Full Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2004
Messages
127
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Buffalo,NY
Detector(s) used
*Ground Hawk*--*Minelab Quattro*--*Tesoro Tejon*
Predator Tools & W.W. Manufacturing?

I read about this somewhere but it was a while ago & forgot the answer? Is Predator Tools and W.W. Manufacturing one and the same as they are both using the Lesche name & if different...who is better? I ordered & received a lesche from a dealer and it is from " W.W. Manufacturing and I am not satisfied with the digger.It is not sharp as I thought it would be.
Has anyone ever compared the 2 diggers?The dealer I purchased the digger from pointed Me to the Predator Tools website but sent Me a digger from WW Manufacturing.
__________________
 
Re: Predator Tools & W.W. Manufacturing?

W.W. Manufacturing is the Lesche family business. George started his own business which is Predator Tools
 
Re: Predator Tools & W.W. Manufacturing?

Jdubya said:
W.W. Manufacturing is the Lesche family business. George started his own business which is Predator Tools

Ok!!! So W.W. Manufacturing IS the same as Lesche!!? Because someone was telling me that my shovel, which I "thought" was a "Lesche Ground Shark" was not a Lesche.

This is my shovel on the W.W. website,
http://www.wwmfg.com/default.asp?contentID=1206

And what you're saying is now making sense, as they've GOT the Lesche digging tools halfway down their page for sale!
http://www.wwmfg.com/default.asp?contentID=1103

Thanks for clearing up that confusion!! :thumbsup:

Bran <><
 
Re: Predator Tools & W.W. Manufacturing?

Jdubya said:
W.W. Manufacturing is the Lesche family business. George started his own business which is Predator Tools
Okay...I finally called George Lesche and got the scoop.Predator Tool's and WW Manufacturing are 2 different companys.WW Manufacturing is Georges Brother & Sister in which George Lesche worked at for a time and after a falling out with his siblings. George left WW Manufacturing taking all his tooling's and dies and with his wife Pamela started Predator Tools.So if You want an original Lesche and better made digging tools (according to George) get Your digger from Predator tool's.
Predator Tool's:1-856-455-3790
 
Re: Predator Tools & W.W. Manufacturing?

freeze12 said:
Okay...I finally called George Lesche and got the scoop.Predator Tool's and WW Manufacturing are 2 different companys.WW Manufacturing is Georges Brother & Sister in which George Lesche worked at for a time and after a falling out with his siblings. George left WW Manufacturing taking all his tooling's and dies and with his wife Pamela started Predator Tools.So if You wand ab original Lesche and better made digging tools (according to George) get Your digger from Predator tool's.
Predator Tool's:1-856-455-3790

Gotcha :D

Bran <><
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom