jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,802 Reaction score 76,232 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 8, 2025 Thread Owner #1 The Star-IndependentSat, May 08, 1909 ·Page 10 I Have some Prehistoric Gound Beef Patties in my Freezer Right Now
The Star-IndependentSat, May 08, 1909 ·Page 10 I Have some Prehistoric Gound Beef Patties in my Freezer Right Now
robertk Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 16, 2023 Messages 7,100 Reaction score 34,427 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus II White's Spectra v3i Garrett Ultra GTA 1000 Whites Coinmaster Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 8, 2025 #2 jeff of pa said: I Have some Prehistoric Gound Beef Patties in my Freezer Right Now Click to expand... Me too. Or maybe it’s pork. Or mastadon. It’s kinda hard to tell at this point.
jeff of pa said: I Have some Prehistoric Gound Beef Patties in my Freezer Right Now Click to expand... Me too. Or maybe it’s pork. Or mastadon. It’s kinda hard to tell at this point.