What's new

Press Release From Garrett Regarding Upcoming Diggin’ TV Show:detecting

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
4,418
Reaction score
4,007
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Click on pics to enlarge them. :)

Diggin on Pursuit-1.webpDiggin on Pursuit-2.webp
 
The Pursuit Channel's iOS app is complete garbage; you either stream the channel or not. There is no show info or schedule of any kind. So if you miss a show, you can't go back and watch it on your own time.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
Just when you thought they were finally gone for good... :skullflag:
 
I didn't watch before - so now I have something not to watch again
rather see a show with Terry Soloman and others from TNET
 
Rather see you John using your Garretts
 
...and nothing against Garrett - I don't mention but I do own a 2500 and black and orange pinpointers by them :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom