What's new

Pretty good video

NC Digger

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
1,408
Reaction score
2,139
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gaston County, NC
Detector(s) used
Safari, Excal2, CTX, Nox 900, 2 Manticores
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope y'all enjoy. Pretty interesting!:occasion14:

 
I would love ten minutes of those guys time with a sketch board... heh.
 
Yeah but who was the genius who designed the CTX-3030 leaky rubber gasket or squared-off USB plug that can't be tightened. That's not the world's best technology. Probably should of had one or two more meetings on that one.
 
For what it CAN do,I'll deal with what it can't,or didn't. Every hot ***** has a wart...
 
You are right. A good video. But all I can afford is one of those chinese models built by the three guys in a bamboo hut in Wai Me that take an american detector apart, make fake copies and then send them here so I can afford one. Tone over metal sounds like a cat being murdered while the tone at rest sounds like a mule passing gas. But the depth is good, 1.5 inches max. Wish I could afford one in that video.
 
I have a Minelab 705 and seeking a video for instruction for free to learn how to use it.
 
I have a Minelab 705 and seeking a video for instruction for free to learn how to use it.

Random? I thought you were buying a Tesoro? YouTube.... Manufactures website maybe?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom