What's new

Pretty hot, but I was able to get a hunt in:)

Digger RJ

Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2017
Messages
22,153
Reaction score
37,828
Golden Thread
1
Location
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was able to get a hunt in for a few hours. Went to an older spot with large homes and was turned down at one, but the guy wanted to watch Me as I hunted his neighbors across the street. Sure, why not🤦‍♂️
I found a gold plated broach clip off the rip. Interesting!! Found a lot of New Nickels, Pennie’s and Quarters . On one side of the yard there was a little tunnel made by bushes. I hunched down and did both sides. Glad I did as I got on a 1942S Merc about 6” deep. Pretty sure this yard had been hunted years ago considering I didn’t find a Wheat one, but I am glad they missed a Merc. Silver#27fty!! Made My day!!! Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting!!!
IMG_2460.webp
IMG_2461.webp
IMG_2462.webp
 
Upvote 24
Great finds. Silver (even one) is always a winner! Congratulations! How id the neighbor react to your finds?
He was pretty impressed. I showed him how to properly dig and treat peoples yards taking all trash and leaving the yards better if possible than when You start. He’s an older gentleman wanting to get into it, but You know how that goes sometimes.
 
Great hunt!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom