What's new

Profile pic

orange_sweetheart

Full Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2014
Messages
186
Reaction score
287
Golden Thread
0
Location
Denton, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone see my profile pic on my posts? 'Cause I can't --
 
I see that now; not quite sure how to fix it yet. Any ideas are welcomed.
 
Can anyone see my profile pic on my posts? 'Cause I can't --
metal_detector.gif
Interesting. I checked and your Avatar was 238 by 250 and it shouldn't be bigger then 120 by 120 pixels or 1.01 MB (whichever is smaller). However, your original was still smaller in size, etc. So, I reduced its size to 144 by 120 and it still doesn't show. I forwarded your problem to ADMIN. Will get back to you shortly.

Sorry for the problem.
 
I'm sure it's probably something I'm doing, but I don't know what. lol
 
Oh, wow -- yes! Thank you very much for fixing it, vpnavy! You're the best --
 
metal_detector.gif
Interesting. I checked and your Avatar was 238 by 250 and it shouldn't be bigger then 120 by 120 pixels or 1.01 MB (whichever is smaller). However, your original was still smaller in size, etc. So, I reduced its size to 144 by 120 and it still doesn't show. I forwarded your problem to ADMIN. Will get back to you shortly.

Sorry for the problem.
I have the same problem. After finally figuring out how to even upload a picture to my profile (which I can see there), it fails to show up on postings and such. Any ideas?
 
I have the same problem. After finally figuring out how to even upload a picture to my profile (which I can see there), it fails to show up on postings and such. Any ideas?
tn_metal_detector.gif
Avatar was toooo big so I resized it - is this what you want (see you last post)?
 
tn_metal_detector.gif
Avatar was toooo big so I resized it - is this what you want (see you last post)?

If my last post is the one above, then yes!!! Thank you so much!!! I'm getting to feel like I'm a problem child on this site. Thank you again!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom