mammoth29 Sr. Member Joined Feb 22, 2013 Messages 263 Reaction score 266 Golden Thread 0 Location Utah Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2013 #21 I have been to Amasa, but not Miller Canyon. Thanks for the heads up, I will give it a go!
Drakien Jr. Member Joined Jul 13, 2005 Messages 74 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location St George, UT Detector(s) used Garrett AT Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2013 Thread Owner #22 Here are a few videos I made with help from Dan @ STG Prospecting in St George. I have a few more things in the works for more videos, but these are somewhat informative and show some color!
Here are a few videos I made with help from Dan @ STG Prospecting in St George. I have a few more things in the works for more videos, but these are somewhat informative and show some color!