What's new

Purchase from Bryan V.

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,267
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just bought a used metal detector off of this person Bryan V. It came with everything he said it included. I was shipped to me in a very timely manner . I was furnished a tracking number. It was expertly packaged. As you can see i was very happy and just thought others might like to know of this person. Thanks again Bryan
 
Thanks Gary.
It was a pleasure doing business with you.
I appreciate the quick payment and great communication.
Hope you enjoy your new detector.

Bryan
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom