Quehos Secret Hideout - Part 1 From The 1957 Bill Burrud TV Series

twothumbsupdvd

Greenie
Nov 30, 2007
Queho's Secret Hideout - Part 1 From The 1957 Bill Burrud TV Series

Hi All, I recently received a request to post a segment of Bill Burruds 1957 "Queho's Secret Hideout" also know as "Mummys Gold." I'm also including the original 1957 TV outline also called the synopsis for the TV program.
I hope you enjoy, and if happen to be at all interested in purchasing any of the Burrud Treasure shows on DVD you can visit us at http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/stor...placeID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&sellerID=A3SPY5SV0ZSI38
MUMMYS GOLD
A murderous half-breed Indian who dealt death to all immigrants and prospectors who entered his domain in the El Dorados and who amassed a treasure of stolen gold and money is the Bill Burrud TREASURE search for "Mummy's Gold."
The reasons for the killings of the half-breed named Queho have never been discovered but, during his reign of terror from the 1890s to the 1930s on the Nevada-Arazona borderland, he is credited with the murders of twenty-seven men.
Posse after posse chased the crafty Queho into the rugged terrain of his stronghold, but all failed, and he was last seen in Las Vegas in 1930 buying a can of peaches. Then he vanished until 1940 when two prospectors came across his mummified remains in a small cave on the side of a bluff.
In the cave were found some pieces of primitive mining equipment and a solid gold ring hammered from a single nugget. These, plus the fact that Queho, through a go-between, used gold to purchase supplies in the Nelson and Searchlight, seem proof positive to many prospectors that the murderous half-breed had a rich gold mine somewhere in the bleak El Dorados.
It's a daring search for the hidden treasure and the concealed mine of the revengeful Queho that Bill Burrud's TREASURE makes in the rattlesnake infested area of the rocky El Dorados.
[youtube=425,350]2rVvVtZPMYE[/youtube]

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Queho's Secret Hideout - Another Episode From The 1957 Bill Burrud TV Series

?

Where is it ?

kg6yll

Oct 10, 2006
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Re: Queho's Secret Hideout - Another Episode From The 1957 Bill Burrud TV Series

Great story. Thank You

KG6YLL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread