What's new

question on buying artifacts??

abarnard

Full Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2009
Messages
232
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Hey there guys, I have a couple of questions. Well, to start off I have never bought artifacts before b/c I usually just go out and find my own, but I have been thinking about buying a few to add to my new custom display case w/ the rest of my collection. One, who can I trust? Two, where to look? To be honest with you, I am really having a hard time trusting the websites that do have artifacts for sale. I know some are members of well known artifact clubs, etc... and say they can be trusted but I am still skeptical.. If you guys know of anyone who is trustworthy please let me know, b/c the last thing I want is to spend my money on junk items... I know if it looks too good and priced too well, then it must be too good to be true, hahaha. I see that some of you do buy artifacts, maybe you can help me.... Any info would be great, and thanks...
 
Upvote 0
If you are just gettin started,I will put you together a set of tools that I have found.Nothing earth shattering lol.But it could help get ya started.Shoot me your addy &I send them to ya.(sorry but It will have to wait for a couple of weeks,but I will get them out to ya if you would like them.
 
Neogeo said:
If you are just gettin started,I will put you together a set of tools that I have found.Nothing earth shattering lol.But it could help get ya started.Shoot me your addy &I send them to ya.(sorry but It will have to wait for a couple of weeks,but I will get them out to ya if you would like them.

Neo
That is a really nice offer. I seem to remember a really nice find you had not long ago?? :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom