What's new

Quick birthday hunt with 40-cents of "nothing new"

Scrappy

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
9,215
Reaction score
14,047
Golden Thread
7
Location
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
7
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Quick birthday hunt with 40-cents of "nothing new"

"Nothing new" meaning, older silver;)

I was my birthday so the Basstards of Bramble met me for a birthday hunt at my "happy place", the 1670 church that has produced cobs and Spanish milled, 1600's coppers and rings, and every denomination of silver. I was hoping for one more but no such luck. Still pulled some keepers from the depths. All were 10+"

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1460417563.425536.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1460417573.844418.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1460417582.933509.webpbetter and clean
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1460421725.935400.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1460421743.708903.webp
The boys gave me some 12 year single malt. Then a "coin cake" from my wife and kiddos.ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1460417689.934519.webp

What a nice day. Thanks Bart and Charlie, AKA "the Cladiator" and "C-Dawg"

Cheers everyone
Steve
 
Last edited:
Upvote 30
Congrats buddy, king of silver!
Happy birthday, nice you got to go out and do what you do best.
 
Happy birthday and seems like one heck of a spot!
 
Congrats buddy, king of silver!
Happy birthday, nice you got to go out and do what you do best.

Thx Brad. It was a fluke hunt. I've been skunked plenty of times there since the signals are sparse. Bart and Charlie have those fast Deus machines I I figured they would have a good time. All these signals were barely chirps and mere shadows of a signal.

I think my luck had more to do with me praying for some nice finds before the hunt....

Cheers Brad, see u soon.
 
Nice job scrappy, happy birthday! Congrats and happy hunting
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom