What's new

Quick Money: Your Thoughts?

PAyoungin

Full Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
149
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Schuylkill County, PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 Hopefully
I have a good amount of money set aside to invest after recently selling several ounces of gold on eBay, but after doing so I realzied I could have made a few hundred dollars more selling it elsewhere. I am trying to get myentrepreneurial juices flowing!!
On eBay gold is selling $750-800/oz. but on other sites they are buying at around $1100/oz. So my idea is to buy gold from eBay and after getting it reselling it at a profit of $150+ in profit. Does anyone see any pitfalls to this plan besides buying fake gold? Are there taxes associated with this?! Where have you guys sold your gold to and at what percentage of spot? Thanks for your help.

PAyoungin
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
No good. Check my post on your other thread.
 
Hahahahahahahaah THANK YOU!
I cant believe I have been doing that all along!
Thanks again!
 
Although I do not Know what post
DigginThePast is talking of


Was just Going to Say,
I Am not Familiar with Mid State
Just be Weary of Hidden charges.
Make sure they are paying What you want.

at least with Muller
they will Show you their Price
than Hand you the Cash on the spot
if you agree.

No Worrying the check will come with a
last minute Decrease in what they Promised.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom