What's new

Rain cancel my plans

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got up today to go and do some detecting. But what did I wake up to RAIN. So my plans was cancel until another day. So I hope next Sunday is better then today. So I got to help clean out the cupboards and the fridge. Sure was no treasures in these places.....Matt
 
Matt, helping out the little lady i assume? Been there done that about a million times. Now, if you got a really old house, you might be surprised what kind of treasures lurk in unseen places. I'ts a good rainy day venture without gettin' wet....
 
I dont know about that......... I sure would be happy with finding a roast beef sandwich in the fridge right now! That would be a nice treasure right now! ;D
 
ARBY's has them on sale for 4 for $5 Memorial Magnet....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom