What's new

Rain rain rain

BosnMate

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
6,942
Reaction score
8,441
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyone get to do any detecting yesterday (turkey day), it rained hard here all day, and with my sweet disposition I didn't want to take a chance of melting -- besides the wet, my old bones suffered from the damp cold. So, being cooped up, I ate to much, then napped on a full stomach, dreaming of golden treasure, then just on the verge of finding it, my bladder woke me up, and I never did get back to find the loot. Had fun with family and good food, and that's plenty to be thankful for.
 
You found gold on Turkey day, you were with family!
My family gathering is Saturday so my grandson can be with us. I hope to finally get out this Sunday for some detecting.....I hope I haven't forgot how! Lol!
Take your pain reliever before you start detecting that works for me.
GL & HH!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom