What's new

Ramstein K-town area?

FschJg

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2017
Messages
43
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ramstein
Detector(s) used
CTX3030,GPX 5000, XP Deus, AKA MFD, TDI Pro, Mirage, several DIY machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

anybody here living in the Ramstein/K-town area?

Happy hunting
FschJg
 
Hello there,

I live in the ramstein area and just started detecting about a week ago. Got a small group of four that are trying to get together and find some good places to go to.
 
I'm in Wiesbaden currently. I have no group to go with
 
I live near Baumholder but deploy in a few weeks. Maybe in the spring we can get together.
 
Include me in guys, I'd like to go to.
 
Hello all. Im moving out to the Baumholder area. I know no one ha replied on this in a while but wondering if anyone
out there currently and still goes detecting and where. I should be out there around August 3rd.
 
Hello all. Im moving out to the Baumholder area. I know no one ha replied on this in a while but wondering if anyone
out there currently and still goes detecting and where. I should be out there around August 3rd.

I am in the Ramstein area and just ordered my first MD. I'm looking forward to it arriving so I can get started. I am currently looking to see if there are any others in this area but am having difficulty as well. Let me know if you check back here so we can exchange info.

X-Plorer
 
Im here in Baumholder and looking for anyone to go hunting with. Looking for some good areas to go hunt
 
I'm going to be in Kaiserslautern in Sept and October and would love to go hunting while I'm there. Any advise or hunting buddies are welcomed.
 
I am in the Ramstein area and just ordered my first MD. I'm looking forward to it arriving so I can get started. I am currently looking to see if there are any others in this area but am having difficulty as well. Let me know if you check back here so we can exchange info.

X-Plorer

You still in the area? I'm interested in going around.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom