What's new

Reallyy big silver

redcobra8u

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2014
Messages
1,221
Reaction score
1,336
Golden Thread
1
Location
Los Angeles
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How does someone wear a 96 gram necklace?? Better yet, why wear it to the beach? So I can find it I guess. Hoping for a big week this week with the storm off the coast of Mexico. Already some sand being taken out. Hopefully the 15-18 surf strips off a whole bunch more. Good luck!

Sal.
 

Attachments

  • image-3025577467.webp
    image-3025577467.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 175
  • image-607153375.webp
    image-607153375.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 155
Upvote 0
3oz, necklace......sweet!

Good luck with the storm and hunting.
 
damn what a silver find!I hope the storm brings you much.gl
 
Man that weight slowed u down a bit. Ill take that speed bump anyday.
 
Nice recovery, indeed makes you wonder how it came to be. Be safe, that's a monster storm on your coast.

powered by pull tabs
 
Nice digs and thanks for the pictures
 
What a find! Inlaid too. Nice post & pic. Would like to see it cleaned up.
 
WOW!!! that's a beauty!

Mega congratulations on that find!

Lorraine
 
Nice necklace!
 
Combo necklace and dive weight belt. Seriously, it will be beautiful when cleaned but that may be tricky. Is the inlay turquoise?
 
That is a really unique find! Looks like something from Egypt. Very cool piece, congrats

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Combo necklace and dive weight belt. Seriously, it will be beautiful when cleaned but that may be tricky. Is the inlay turquoise?
. Yes. It's turquoise which makes it difficult to clean. However, I get the sense it is supposed to be dark. Not going to mess with it either way. The clasp is broken so I am going to take it to a pro.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom