What's new

Recap, plus more boooooze and refreshing beverages......

gleaner1

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
4,507
Reaction score
1,039
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Most I dug, some bought at garage sales...
 

Attachments

  • 0709000000 012.webp
    0709000000 012.webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 206
  • 0709000000 013.webp
    0709000000 013.webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 209
  • 0709000000 014.webp
    0709000000 014.webp
    53 KB · Views: 234
  • 0709000000 015.webp
    0709000000 015.webp
    58.3 KB · Views: 217
  • 0709000000 016.webp
    0709000000 016.webp
    60.3 KB · Views: 223
  • 0709000000 017.webp
    0709000000 017.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 204
  • 0709000000 021.webp
    0709000000 021.webp
    61.7 KB · Views: 219
  • 0709000000 020.webp
    0709000000 020.webp
    52.2 KB · Views: 226
  • 0709000000 019.webp
    0709000000 019.webp
    62.7 KB · Views: 234
  • 0709000000 018.webp
    0709000000 018.webp
    53.6 KB · Views: 226
T-momma, thanks, none of these are really particularly valuable, but when grouped, they make for nice viewing. I was missing my dark amber star flask (honey one shown in first post), went huntin' around, found yet another box! Took this pic, these are some nice ones, wait till you see the colors, 2 teal crown caps 12 oz, mysterious lovely olive amber crown 12 oz, beautiful weird olive amber wine?, teal Hopkin's, nice clear Louisville pint, I will post all these latest bottles when the light is right in the third and final chapter of my boooze goods, coming soon..... I will then start work on my foodstuff post. Try to dig from the bottom up and best of luck to all diggers.

Just checked, the crowns and the nice clear whiskey are all half pints (8 oz)..
 

Attachments

  • 071109000000x.webp
    071109000000x.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 211
gleaner1 said:
Most I dug, some bought at garage sales...
That is a nice, eclectic group of bottles. Great mix of colors in the window!

I fear you're cruizin' for a losin' when you prop those round-bottom and torpedo bottles in your window. I realize that they are a pain when a bottle won't stand on it's own.

One option to get them upright is with a doll stand like this, but you'd need the next size larger for a ginger ale bottle. This is the only really difficult bottle that I display, and I had to use a bit of stickum on the base of the bottle for security.

flaskteardrop.webpflaskteardropstand.webp​
 

Attachments

  • flaskteardrop.webp
    flaskteardrop.webp
    7.7 KB · Views: 181

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom