thaigler
Full Member
- Joined
- Jul 27, 2016
- Messages
- 117
- Reaction score
- 118
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro, Tesero Bandidio, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Not wanting to get caught up on the other thread here on animal free headphones. I am leaning toward the Grey Ghost but there are so many models and also not knowing who has the best price on the net. I have the stock headphones for the ATP. Are they good enough? I am sure headphones does make a difference on hearing some sounds you would miss without them. ..Is that correct? I want to keep headphones around $100 + or minis a few $
The adapter that is sold separately for the ATP would I be better off buying one of those & getting a set of earbuds........AND anyone that has an adapter tor the ATP or a set of headphones they want to sell/ shoot me a PM. Would prefer to buy used/love to save money :-)
I will not swim underwater with them. Headphones will be 95% on land and the 5 % I will only be in 2 to 3 feet of water. Recommend a link on where to buy for the best price.
Thanks for any advice
The adapter that is sold separately for the ATP would I be better off buying one of those & getting a set of earbuds........AND anyone that has an adapter tor the ATP or a set of headphones they want to sell/ shoot me a PM. Would prefer to buy used/love to save money :-)
I will not swim underwater with them. Headphones will be 95% on land and the 5 % I will only be in 2 to 3 feet of water. Recommend a link on where to buy for the best price.
Thanks for any advice
Last edited:
Upvote
0
Do you think the ATP has enough amp to properly cook the pork? Anyway hope you are doing well.........stop by for that PBR if you make it my way. The grill is always hot and beer is cold here in Lexington. Kill it grill it :-)







