What's new

Red Bank NJ area

lawsonland

Full Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
225
Reaction score
295
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Currently use CTX, Excalibur
Have used V3I, DFX, BHID, ATX, Etrac, TDI, Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,
I am going to visit a friend in Red Bank (I'm coming from the Phily area) any interesting places around the area I can detect?
Anyone from the area have any suggestions?
Thanks
Jon
 
Last I know Sandy Hook is off limits. Point Pleasant is good. Seaside is good.
 
As stated, any of the beaches minus Sandy Hook. If you like fossils then check out Big Brook (google "Big Brook NJ Fossils) which is down in the Red Bank area. I think you can hunt the parks in Red Bank although I personally have never done so. A friend pulled a silver 3 center out of a park there a few years back...small little sucker.

Good Luck and now next time I take the kids to the Franklin Institute where should I detect in Philly...lol.

NJ
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom