What's new

Redesigned F 75 to be Released in October

Bart what is the turn around time on these detectors? Will need time to get my clad together for this one.
I am not sure Fisher can even answer that yet. The program has not been mentioned yet. Should be very interesting! The F75 is already a awesome detector.
 
I think I should buy one "for my wife". My only worry about getting one too soon, is whether or not they will have the bugs worked out. In this case, maybe it is not a huge issue as it is really an upgrade of an existing machine.
 
Has the new F75 come out yet .. Or has any one got word when we will see it ??
 
According to Tim Mallory of Fisher the F75 is shipping to distributors and retailers now. The T2 will be on the way later.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom