What's new

redo YTD finds

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
I'm going to have to recalculate my 2008 finds.

I went to cash in some halves and dimes, and said what the heck I might as well hit a couple of banks on the way. Stopped at 3 banks.

Bank one- one roll of clads

Bank two- 1x 1948 Franklin

Bank three- I picked up one box of dimes which gave up the following
1x 1946 Roosevelt
1x 1963 " "
1x 1964 " "

Tomorrow I may pick up 2 boxes of halves if they come in before I have to go to work. If they do maybe I'll finish them by midnight or maybe I'll finish them next year.
 
Upvote 0
Man there's alot of people here slaying the dimes this year! :thumbsup:


Chris
 
again we have the question .....if you picked them up BEFORE midnight New Years eve....but did not search and find anything till AFTER midnite..did you find them in 2008 or 2009?.....Gman posts an example where you bought a box in 2003 but did not open it till 2008,he says the finds go under 2003 totals because they were pulled from circulation in 2003...but in my mind you FOUND them in 2008....granted that is a 5 yr span but here we are talking of a matter of hours or minutes...any thoughts?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom