What's new

Reference book for Southeastern US artifacts.

Sandog

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
2,218
Reaction score
5,573
Golden Thread
0
Location
Treasure coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While doing some research on the FL Treasure Coast I came across this huge volume in the Florida section and knowing that there are a lot of folks on here that are into this stuff I thought I would pass it on. While these kinds of items were extremely common around the town I grew up in. I never got into it. The town was built on top of two ancient civilizations, as well as relatively modern native American population. One man in town had a personal collection of literally thousands of items. Since I'm not into it I guess this could be a really common text for you guys, and again maybe not. Should be of special interest to those in FL and the southeastern US. Tried to post enough to give a good overview.
20260121_103239.webp

20260121_103253.webp20260121_103406.webp20260121_103418.webp20260121_103428A.webp20260121_103438B.webp20260121_103453C.webp20260121_103512E.webp
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for posting it! I will check my library to see if they have a copy!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom