What's new

Relics and coins, and need help id

Growerjason

Full Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2016
Messages
102
Reaction score
101
Golden Thread
0
Location
Louisville Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, At Pro, Eurotek Pro 11 DD, and in need of something different.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dig at same 18cent farm house that I have been working the past few days.
The first item, the size of a belt plate, is it a belt plate? I'm still working on cleaning it up to get any lettering.
1464102167377-980528866.webp
1464102300461134499947.webp

Next is a item that was I thought junk until I cleaned it, it has some sort of berries, leaves and arch ways around it.
1464102471867739462992.webp
1464102531726-441437091.webp
IMG_20160524_111245887.webp

Next is some buttons that need cleaning and to be identified.
IMG_20160524_111731507.webp
IMG_20160524_111724101.webp
IMG_20160524_112052804.webp
IMG_20160524_112017617.webp

Next item:
IMG_20160524_111633628.webp

And I'll post the rest later but lastly is an 1883 v nickel with "Cents". That makes two in one week.
IMG_20160524_111524621.webp
IMG_20160524_111546647.webp
 
Upvote 8
The item you thought was junk may be a napkin ring. Check carefully because they can be silver. (Unfortunately most are not☹️)
 
First item looks like a homemade repair patch
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom