What's new

Rev War Lead, A Couple Nice Coins & Other Relics

mangum

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
2,323
Reaction score
3,533
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got out for a few hours Saturday on a solo hunt to a very historic area. The land was camped on by Gen. Lord Cornwallis during the Revolution & has had activity up to the present day. I didn't have high hopes but my first target was a 69 cal Rev War musketball right on top of the ground! Not much but I appreciate the significance. I also found a 1900 V Nickel, a 1919 merc, base to a candlestick & some other odds & ends. It was a nice day to get out & save a little history! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446511274.449710.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446511290.431512.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446511306.765451.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446511321.450780.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446511333.450236.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446511350.434488.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446511365.014679.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446511377.895906.webp
 
Upvote 10
That's real history!!! And you have the story to go with it. Finds like this that you know why and how they are there are the best ones we can have. To me the why is way better than the what. Nice hunt:thumbup:
 
Nice digs and sure has great potential at that site!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom